There serious pitfalls of being a mistress that have nothing to do with being a “HOME WRECKER”. These are hazards to you, “the OTHER WOMAN”. This is what people don’t tell you about being a mistress. This is a warning from a current mistress to anyone who thinks it’s worth the risk to get involved with a married man.
I know that this isn’t an easy topic for a lot people to relate to and surely not one will elicit sympathy for me and that’s okay. I am who I am because of the decisions I have made in my life. I am not proud of all of them but they are still part of me. I know that despite how you may feel about my decisions you will at least respect my honesty in regards to this topic.
If you think that you want to get involved with a man in a relationship or a married man PLEASE realize that you’re going to have to deal with the following:
- you often feel like shit about yourself
- one or the other will eventually start to feel “more” and somebody’s feelings getting hurt
- there is no way that it can last forever. In the end somebody decides it doesn’t work for them anymore.
- you have no right to be angry with them when they say “they want to work things out” with their significant other.
- your tears go unshed until they aren’t around to see them. Nobody wants a mistress who sobs all over them, we are supposed to be eternally patient, sexually satisfying, fun, devoid of the stresses of the reality. (unfeeling sick machines)
I think it’s pretty obvious that being a mistress is not somebody’s first choice, but it is a choice. It is not something that is to be taken lightly. It’s not all thrills and fun on our side. Don’t get me wrong though, at times it was… or else nobody would do it. But being in a relationship with somebody who was already in a serious relationship or marriage was hard for me. I know you’re all asking …
“Then why the hell did you do it?”
That’s a great question; a valid question actually. I guess it all came down to not being able to control who I cared for. In others it was pure thrill of it all, being wanted and wanting in return; no real emotions just the thrill. I know… really classy, huh? (plastik!) hahaha! It’s also because I was terribly insecure and had the lowest possible self-esteem (until now).